Friday, June 27, 2008

FA08-35 Billiard SOLD

Friends and Customers ,

I have an interesting new pipe available . It's a slightly longer
than a normal Billiard with a slight bend to the Brindle stem . My
friend Jeff Gracik ( J. Alan Pipes ) encouraged me to bring back a
finish that I had discontinued four or five years ago . It's a
sandblast with a high contrast red and black stain that I would now
call a "Brindle" finish . I was also able to find a very unique piece
of Wooly Mammoth Ivory that I used to use during that same time
period , so this pipe is kind of a through back to my earlier pipe
making years . Here are the specs...

Grade: Friar A
Overall length : 6 3/16 ''
Overall height : 1 13/16''
Tobacco Chamber width : 3/4"
Tobacco chamber depth : 1 1/2''
Weight : 1.3 oz or 38 g
Price : $635    SOLD

If you are interested , you can e-mail me at ;

jdavisfinepipes@gmail.com

or call me at 928-257-9294 .


Thanks ,

Jody

No comments: